Login to access subscriber-only resources.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION AND GUIDELINES
- This is open to students, post-docs, young and experienced researchers.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English
- All abstracts must be submitted online through the abstract submission system (create an account here)
- The abstract can be submitted either as a simple abstract (template) or extended abstract (template)
- Posters will be presented from Day-1 until Day-3
- The presenting author must be registered for the conference.
- The work must represent original research conducted and presented by the entrant.
- The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Selected abstracts will be nominated for the best oral and poster presentation awards.
Abstract submission deadline 8th November 2019
- Poster Size: A0 size. The Orientation of your poster must be in portrait style
- The poster should be easily readable at a distance of one meter
- Avoid using a mixture of type/font styles.
- The poster must be presented by one of the co-authors as mentioned in your original submission. Proxy presentation is not allowed.
- Each poster will be assigned a poster number. Please watch out this space for your poster number.
- Please ensure that your poster is displayed exactly on the poster board carrying the number assigned to you.
- Posters will remain on display throughout the conference and can be removed after the Valedictory program.
Should you have any questions kindly drop us an email: [email protected]
Please refer to the website for programme updates: https://perdanauniversity.edu.my/dsx/dsxconference/